Saturday, January 24, 2009

Dreary Day

Today is very gloomy. I think I even heard of maybe a little snow tomorrow night. I hope not. I love snow but hate it when I have to be stranded at the hospital to work. I had a serious accident about 12 years ago in the snow and I have been terrified ever since.
Hubs has a broken strut in his car so will be thinking of when and where to get that fixed. Getting ready to make the last payment. Isn't that the way it is with everything.
Today I hope to start a baby quilt for a dear friend. I have not decided on the pattern but did pick up a few fabrics.. so we will see what happens. Here is a sneak peak of the fabric.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Hmmmmmmmm what yummy chocolates..those fabrics are delicious!! thanks for visitin' my blog and your wonderful words.
I know your world I worked in a Hosp for 20yrs but a clerk..it is harder to get home when you do nights.
Take care and don't fret...just watch the "other guy"
hugs