Sunday, February 13, 2011

My new find from Wilmington ,NC

We took a day trip yesterday to get away and walk with the beautiful weather. I was so glad to see sunshine, not cold, rain, or snow for a change. I am so ready for spring. We went to a little shop where they do their own creations there in the store. Lots of whimsical and silly things. Found a totem of big beads, drift wood and a fish. Pottery type on a big piece of piling that came from a damages piling from hurricane. Anyway. Looks good with a wood fish I painted last summer. We always find neat things when we are out and about.

2 comments:

lesthook said...

That is really cool!

Sallie Gayle said...

Thanks Leta, I was wondering if this blog was working. LOL We saw lots of neat stuff at the shops along the waterfront. One of my favorite places ,2nd to Beaufort.